Home loans are given to individuals who are interested in buying/constructing houses.
It is supported by banks or financial institutions who loan a certain amount,
based on the need of the individual(s). Loans can be applied for purchase, construction or improvement of homes.
Types of Home Loan
- Home Purchase Loans
- Land Purchase Loans
- Home Construction Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Home Extension Loans etc..
Eligibility Criteria for Customer
- The applicant should be above the age of 24 years
- Any Indian citizen in good standing who is salaried, self-employed or business person with regular source of income can apply for a personal loan.
- Should be currently employed with existing organization or been involved in your business for a specific number of years.
- Bad credit history would prove to be a put-off, especially anytime within 3 months prior to applying for personal loan.
Home Loan Interest Rates
- Interest Rate (Monthly reducing balance) - 9% - 20%
- Processing Fees - Varies with bank
- Loan Tenure - 10 year to 30 years
- Pre-closure Charges - Varies with bank
- Guarantor Requirement - Varies with bank
** For example you need INR 1000000 for 10 years (interest rate is 10% annual) your monthly emi will be INR 13215 per month.
# We Don't charge any processing fees (only bank processing fees is aplicable)