Car Loans are given to individuals who are interested in buying a used / New car for their personal/professional needs.
Various banks provide Car Loans, up to a certain percentage of
the price of car or even on zero down-payment, based on their offers.
Types of Car Loans
- New Car Loans - Loans for buying New Car.
- Used Car Loans - Loans for Buying Old / Used Car.
Eligibility Criteria for Customer
- The applicant should be above the age of 18 years
- Any Indian citizen in good standing who is salaried, self-employed or business person with regular source of income can apply for a personal loan.
- Should be currently employed with existing organization or been involved in your business for a specific number of years.
- Bad credit history would prove to be a put-off